Ideal for attorneys needing to steward a client's accounts for a period of time, this account includes unlimited transactions and interest.
- Unlimited Transactions
- Digital/Online Banking
- Debit Card
- Generate funds to provide civil legal services for the underserved
- Interest earned is pooled to fund these services
- Interest is paid to The State Bar of California
- Avoid the $15 monthly maintenance charge by maintaining a $5,000 minimum daily balance or $7,500 minimum average daily balance1
- Unlimited transaction activity
- $0.25 per debit2 when minimum daily or average daily balance is not maintained
- Digital/online banking available
- Additional business services available
- No minimum deposit to open
1The daily balance is the principal in the account at the end of the day. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account at the end of each day of the statement cycle and dividing that figure by the number of days in the statement cycle.
2A debit is any account-owner initiated transaction that lowers the balance of the account, e.g., withdrawals, transfers, checks paid or other payments out of the account.