Business Interest Checking offers highly competitive rates to boost your bottom line. Maintain balance requirements to waive fees.
- Competitive Interest
- Unlimited Transactions
- Digital/Online Banking
- Debit Card
- Competitive interest earned on minimum daily balances of $5,0001
- Avoid the $15 monthly maintenance charge by maintaining a $5,000 minimum daily balance or $7,500 minimum average daily balance2
- Unlimited transaction activity
- $0.25 per debit3 when minimum daily or average daily balance is not maintained
- Free business debit card
- Digital/online banking available
- Additional business services available
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open
1The daily balance method is used to calculate interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account at the end of each day.
2The daily balance is the principal in the account at the end of the day. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account at the end of each day of the statement cycle and dividing that figure by the number of days in the statement cycle.
3A debit is any account-owner initiated transaction that lowers the balance of the account, e.g., withdrawals, transfers, checks paid or other payments out of the account.