Looking to grow profits? As your business develops, consider a high-yield account such as ICB’s Business Money Market.
- Competitive, Tiered Interest
- 6 Withdrawals Monthly
- Digital/Online Banking
- High-yield savings with limited access to funds
- Competitive, tiered interest earned on minimum daily balances of $2,5001
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Avoid the $15 monthly maintenance charge by maintaining a $5,000 minimum daily balance or $7,500 minimum average daily balance2
- 6 preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephonic transfers, checks, drafts, debit card and similar transactions per statement
- $25 per withdrawal in excess thereafter
- Free online banking
- Additional business services available
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open
1The daily balance method is used to calculate interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account at the end of each day.
2The daily balance is the principal in the account at the end of the day. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account at the end of each day of the statement cycle and dividing that figure by the number of days in the statement cycle.