Savings Accounts give you the buffer you may need in emergencies. With ICB, your savings are easily accessible while earning stable interest.
- Competitive Interest
- 6 Withdrawals Monthly
- Digital/Online Banking
- Competitive savings with limited access to funds
- Interest earned on minimum daily balances of $5001
- Avoid the $10 quarterly maintenance charge by maintaining a $500 minimum daily balance or $750 minimum average daily balance2
- 6 preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephonic transfers, checks, drafts, debit card and similar transactions per month
- $25 per withdrawal in excess thereafter
- Digital/online banking available
- $500 minimum deposit to open
1The daily balance method is used to calculate interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account at the end of each day.
2The daily balance is the principal in the account at the end of the day. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account at the end of each day of the statement cycle and dividing that figure by the number of days in the statement cycle.